Elder-Aid is a non-profit organization in which 100% of donations are used to assist the elderly in the Brazos Valley County. All contributions are used to provide food, medicine, transportation, home repairs, gas, utilities, and other necessities.
Click here to donate:
You can also support Elder-Aid by shopping at various locations!
Amazon donates a percentage of your shopping to Elder-Aid with no extra cost to you! All you have to do is...
1. Go to www.smile.amazon.com
2. Type Elder Aid under "pick your own charitable organization"
3. Select Elder-Aid in Bryan, TX
Give to Elder-Aid by doing your regular grocery shopping by...
1. Signing up for a Kroger Plus Card at your local store or going to www.kroger.com/account/create
2. Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards and sign in
3. Type "Elder-Aid" under "Search"
4. Select Elder-Aid in Bryan, TX
5. Begin Shopping!